Any analytical parameter can be monitored including:
- pH (0-14)
- Flow (instant and total)
- Conductivity / Turbidity
- TSS and / or TDS
- Heavy Metals via colorimetric determination including (Fe, Cu, Cd, Cr, Ni, Zn, etc.)
Recording Methods can include any conventional data recording device including:
- Circular Chart Recorders
- Strip Chart Recorders
- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems
- PLC retransmission to a Building Monitoring System (BMB).
Local and Remote Monitoring Options:
- Local SCADA system and automated report generation on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Remote monitoring, control, and data logging via the Cloud (internet connection required).
- Automated paging to cell phones of alerts or alarms.
- SCADA System Monitoring.
Our final effluent monitoring systems are designed for permit compliance purposes but also serve well for general system performance monitoring and alarming. For a typical pH adjustment application most discharge permit require continuous monitoring of effluent pH and flow by a system that is independent of the primary pH control system. Our system meets these requirements and more. Additionally we can provide remote monitoring via an internet connection (via the Cloud), electronic data logging, or conventional recording via a circular chart paper recorder or a strip chart recorder.